The Voting Delegate Experience
- Review and act upon the business of the organization as presented by the Executive Council and the HOSA, Inc. Board of Directors
- Enact proposed changes to the HOSA Bylaws
- Approve the Nominating Committee’s Report
- Elect the Executive Council
- Represent their chartered association
Voting Delegate Work at the Virtual International Leadership Conference
Prior to the VILC, Voting Delegates MUST:
- Read the Voting Delegate Packet
- Review all officer applicant’s online YouTube links and resumes
HOSA must have the name and email address of each Voting Delegate so a Voting Delegate Packet as well as the voting instructions, at the appropriate time, can be emailed to each person instead of sending to the State Advisor to disseminate.
Thursday, June 24, 10:00 – 11:00 AM (EDT)
Thursday, June 24, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM (EDT)
Friday, June 25, 1:00 – 4:00 pm (EDT)
The link will be available after May 20.