National Technical Honor Society
In January, 2004, the HOSA, Inc. Board of Directors approved a partnership with the National Technical Honor Society. The goals of the partnership are to:
- Promote educational excellence.
- Build a positive image for career and technical education.
- Reward higher achievement among HOSA members.
- HOSA advisors who wish to participate in this partnership when NTHS chapters do not already exist in their schools will follow the written process for establishing a chapter of NTHS in their school, which includes submission of a charter application and approval from school administration.
- From the point of charter submission, HOSA advisors will follow the standards established by the NTHS for nominating HOSA members to be members of NTHS and advising a chapter.
NTHS will award six $1000 scholarships at the HOSA National Leadership Conference in June, 2014.
- Two scholarships will be awarded to secondary members or postsecondary/collegiate members.
- Candidates must be an active, dues-paying members of both HOSA and the NTHS in order to be eligible for the scholarships.
- Applicants for this scholarship will use the HOSA Scholarship Application and participate in the established HOSA Scholarship selection process.
Instructions for submitting a charter and the charter application form are linked below.