HOSA's partner, CVS Health has just announced an exciting opportunity for pharmacy school students–CVS's first-ever Spanish Immersion Internship Program. The 2017 Spanish Immersion Internship provides the CVS and non-CVS intern the opportunity to participate in the care of patients with a variety of acute and chronic conditions, focusing on the Hispanic community and utilizing the Spanish language.
- Spanish Fluency basic to moderate
- Willing to relocate for the Summer Internship for the duration of the program = 10 weeks (housing and travel NOT funded)
- Strong retail/community experience and post grad desire to work in community pharmacy (>500 hours community experience)
- Enrolled in Pharmacy school in good academic standing and be currently in their P1 or P2 year
- Available full time for the duration of the Summer program
- Must be self-motivated and able to present experiences/projects to peers, leaders, and management
- Hold current intern license or be licensed in the state where they will practice
Learn more and apply at cvs.co/2017SpanishImmersion
Choosing the right internship can be one of the biggest decisions you make in your college years. It’s a choice that can shape your future.