The maximum file size for an upload in STEM Premier is 2.5 MB. If you have having an issue uploading to STEM Premier, the first thing that you will want to do is check the file size.
File Size Comparison
1024 bytes = 1 KB
1024 KB = 1 MB
1024 MB = 1 GB
Check file size on PC
1. Open the folder where the image or .pdf are saved.
2. In the folder select "View" and then select the "Details" option.
3. You will now see the file size to the right of your file.
Check File Size on Mac
1 . Right click your file and click "Get Info"
2. The file size will display under the General section.
Reduce Size of .PDF
- Go to www.smallpdf.com
- Click on "Compress PDF"
- Drop your .PDF or choose the file you would like to compress
- Smallpdf will allow you to download the compressed file, it will also tell you the new image size
Reduce Size of Image
- Go to www.compressimage.toolur.com
- Click the "Upload Images" button and select your image
- Click the "Compress Images" button
- It will let you know the new image size
- Click "Download"