Planning Judge Numbers:
- Sample Judge Planning Chart
- A chart to help calculate how many judges per event, and how many total judges are needed. Used to track how the recruitment process is progressing.
- Task Review – Judge Coordinator
- Summary of the role of Judge Coordinator
- Judge Recruitment Video
- Judge Information/Recruitment Video Script (In case a chartered association would like to make their own version of the videos)
- Sample Judge Invitation Letter, Basic
- Sample Judge Invitation Letter, Detailed
- Judge Information Video
- Judge FAQs/Tips
- Judge Orientation – Checklist for Judge Manager to follow
- Judge Orientation PowerPoint sample – presentation given by HOSA staff before Judge Manager reviews their checklist
Judge Fact Sheets:
These are “cliffnotes” versions of the guidelines that can be given to judges to help orient them to their role in judging.