HOSA members are encouraged to achieve high scholastic standards, develop exceptional leadership skills, and commit to careers in the health professions since we are a pipeline organization.
At the HOSA 2021 Virtual International Leadership Conference (VILC), HOSA-Future Health Professionals will honor 73 outstanding HOSA members, represented by 23 sponsors, with scholarships totaling $84,500. HOSA is also pleased to announce that state associations provided HOSA members with $2,776,830 in scholarships. In addition, the U.S. Army presented 27 scholarships to HOSA members totaling $3,225,232.
Because of exceptional partner relationships, the total value of scholarships presented to members of HOSA-Future Health Professionals in 2020-2021 is $6,002,062.
A special thanks to the 2021 HOSA Scholarship Sponsors:
- Association for Career and Technical Education Health Science Division (ACTE)
- Applied Educational Systems (AES)
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- CVS Health
- DANB/DALE Foundation
- Dr. Gene F. Napoliello
- Dr. William and Mrs. Joan Stearman
- F.A. Davis & B.E. Publishing
- Philip R. Patton HCA Healthcare
- HOSA-Future Health Professionals (HOSA)
- Julius Berman Scholarship
- Kingston Yi
- National Consortium for Health Science Education (NCHSE)
- National Geographic Learning I Cengage
- National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
- National Technical Honor Society (NTHS)
- Pocket Nurse
- Starla’s Creative Teaching Tips
- University of Phoenix
- United States Public Health Service (USPHS)